American Subcontractors Association-New Mexico's vision is to provide a unified voice that gives leadership, educates, politically guides and empowers its diverse, unique members to be the leading construction organization of choice. ASA-NM's Values; The ideals and beliefs of the American Subcontractors Association-New Mexico are ethical and equitable business practices, quality construction, a safe and healthy work environment, integrity and membership diversity.
Seminar April 27, 2017 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am Designated Survivor- Do you have a plan? Buy-Sell planning for Business Partners is a must- Attend thsi seminar to find out more. Presented by MassMutual Financial Group Southwest Event Details
Save the dates: Our tentative schedule for 2017
- May 4, 2017- NM CSC on Legislative Debrief & Fall Safety Stand Down
- May 11, 2017- Member luncheon, ASA-NM Annual Meeting
- May 18, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- June 8, 2017- Member luncheon on Risk from the Construction Owner's point of view and SHIP push
- June 13, 2017- CICA on Theft deterrent
- July 13, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- July 21, 2017- ASA-NM Annual Industry Awards Event
- August 8, 2017- CICA on Back Ground checks and resources
- September 7, 2017- NM CSC on Traffic Safety
- September 14, 2017- Member luncheon on Equal Pay, HR & Sick Leave
- September 21, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- October 10, 2017- CICA on Cyber crime
- October 20, 2017- ASA-NM Annual Golf Tournament
- November 2, 2017- NM CSC on Holidays, Chainsaws & Turkey Friers
- November 9, 2017- Member luncheon on Communications
- November 16, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
Schedule subject to change.
On July 22, 2016 more than 370 individuals gathered to recognize companies and individuals who exemplify excellence in construction at the American Subcontractors Association of New Mexico’s Annual Industry Awards “The Big Build Theory” at Sandia Resort and Casino, the winners in thirteen categories were announced and they are as follows:
Large General Contractor of the Year/ 50 or More Employees:
Winner: Klinger Constructors, LLC
1st Runner Up: Jaynes Corporation
Small General Contractor of the Year/ Under 50 Employees:
Winner: Enterprise Builders Corporation
1st Runner Up: SDV Construction, Inc.
Large Subcontractor of the Year/ 50 or More Employees:
Winner: Western States Fire Protection
1st Runner Up: The Noel Company, Inc.
Small Subcontractor of the Year/ Under 50 Employees:
Winner: Prime Electric, Inc.
1st Runner Up: Sealant Specialists, Inc.