Construction generates billions of dollars in revenues every year … and government generates countless regulations and legislation that complicate the business of construction. Working together, ASA national is your voice in Washington and ASA-NM represents subcontractors in our state legislature.
Legislators and decision makers hear ASA-NM on issues that affect business conditions for all subcontractors and suppliers. ASA-NM advocates for protecting the rights of the association’s members and improving the business environment before all branches and levels of government for the construction industry.
- Communication with other Construction Associations regarding legislative agendas
- Monitoring all introduced legislative bills of interest to the Membership
- Updates at monthly meetings to the Membership during the legislative session
- Participate in legislative study groups and committees
- Assist in organizing membership and construction industry lobbying efforts